Roll-Deployed PV Array
Renovagen’s unique patented technology enables entire solar arrays to be made rollable. This means that large solar power systems – of the order 100kW or more, can be deployed very quickly from a small transportable container, creating transportable power plants with 10 times more power capacity and much faster deployment than any existing products.
Key benefits include:
- Save fuel costs – ability to replace diesel gensets in the 1kVA – 30 kVA range
- High power spool-deployable arrays up to 100kWp – 10 times more power than existing transportable solar products
- Fast deployment – in just a few minutes via vehicle tow
Key features include:
- Embedded power cabling, pre-wired and pre-connected to the solar modules so that no additional manual connection effort is required upon deployment.
- Innovative manufacturing process creates a rollable structure which protects the solar modules from tensile strains normally caused by rolling.
- Structurally supporting tension-bearing layer which protects the array structure from wind loading and deployment loads.
- Modular array structure which is resilient to damage and shading
- Motorised spool for easy stowing and deployment